Saturday, March 27, 2010

Subconscious Blueprints

The subconscious takes in images either from your imagination or your surroundings. Mental images have been called blueprints for the subconscious. Your subconscious is always working, whether you know it or not. If you are walking a tight-rope then you do not want to imagine yourself falling down while you are walking across, instead you would rather imagine yourself getting across the rope safely. This is exactly what movie stars and professional athletes do to improve their performance. They picture, in their minds, exactly what they want and then do it. Bruce Lee used to train inside his mind while he meditated. This works because your brain's neural network actually becomes activated from thoughts and imagination so if you think about flexing your bicep then you are already activating parts of your brain as well as bicep.

What is a subconscious blueprint? It is a mental image that you create. The stronger the mental image the stronger the results. If you have known some one that is extremely lucky and always finds money and great opportunities it is because they have a good subconscious blueprint. To make your own blueprint all you need to do is create a mental image of what you want and then charge it up with emotion. The more you go over the image the stronger it becomes because your neural network is becoming strengthened. Your subconscious thinks that whatever you are imagining is real so by going over a mental image, you are telling your subconscious that it is real. Attach a good emotion with the mental image and your subconscious will work towards the goal of the mental image. It is now a Subconscious Blueprint.

I am going to create my own blueprint and log my results here. The college life has my sleeping schedule all messed up. Last week I was going to sleep around 4 or 5am every night and then hitting the snooze button to get as many extra minutes of sleep as possible before work. I want to completely flip that schedule using subconscious blueprints. 5am is going to be the time that I wake up instead of the time that I go to sleep.

My Blueprint
Image: I'm going to imagine myself waking up at 5am and getting out of bed to get ready.

Emotion: The best emotion to attach to this image would be a good sense of well being. Feeling great and accomplished will work well. Tying the image in with these emotions will tell my subconscious that I feel great and accomplished when I wake up at 5am.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment